We’re as serious about keeping your system up and running as we are about your privacy.
The StrongCare Monitoring agent (software) requires no outside instruction from a server in order to function, and poses no external security risk. The agent sends only the minimum amount of information required to discretely check your computer for problems, including:
- A unique, random ClientID
- Serial number
- Network (host) name
- ‘Short username’ of the last logged in account
- ClientGroup (a group name chosen at time of installation)
We do not track or have access to the following types of information:
- Computer’s physical location
- Any user’s data on the computer
- Screen or keyboard activity
If you have any questions about privacy and security please contact us.